piatok 24. augusta 2018

SOME PICS FROM LATE SUMMER


Chinese cork bark elm and it´s airlayered bottom branch that had to be cut too early due to losing leaves - some roots formed but very little and now it is growing more and more of them in a bowl of water.





The other large tree that is gonna be one of my biggest treasures - 30 years old wisteria is doing great too, and I got primary branches where I wanted them. One more year and they should be thick enough.

I am very happy how my populus x canescens is evolving too.





I have to share my amazing grandma again, she spent most of the summer making jams and lot of other things to fill our storage room with goodies from our garden while feeding our hungry bellies along the way - everyday. There is no stopping her and her neverending care and good spirits are invaluable.


While the kids play




and sometimes even help grandma


But at the end there she is alone closing gates and another day of our lives.


And all she expects to get back is our happiness....








Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára

penjing

penjing