nedeľa 2. februára 2020

STYLING ITOIGAWA NUMBER 5

Another Itoigawa styled yesterday (number 5) and today I moved it into a pot with minimum root cuts.
It woudn´t look bad in a regular pot too, but I felt it would shine more in a shalow landscapy one as a penjing.
I might move the top of the main tree a bit more cause it looks a bit straight on the pics, but live in 3D it looks pretty good so I can´t get myself to do it as when I hold it in my hand and see it, I feel like I would just spoil it if I messed with it any more.
We´ll see how it looks when it fills a bit :)



 
 
 

2 komentáre:

  1. Number 5 is alive?

    Do you think you will convice the judges on Trophy that the straight top is only due to the 2d pics and it looks great in reality?

    For sure leave it to do its part for now.


    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. I don´t care for the judges, it looks deadly live! :D

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

penjing

penjing