nedeľa 3. januára 2021

Happy new year! :)

Hi everyone, I wish you all very happy new year, extremely happy actually to compensate for the last one! I quitted my job in the factory to pursue a new carreer on my own terms as a professional photographer and a bonsai business owner, so I should have more time now to play with the trees as well. To start off a new year, here are some pics - first of all a toast to you all:
And here is my hornbeam after 5 growing seasons after I removed all the dry leaves. I cannot wait to wire it in spring again!
And here is my field maple after 4 growing seasons. I should carve it a bit to create some taper in those trunk to branch transitions.
This is it for now, take care of yourselves and stay healthy :)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára

penjing

penjing