streda 6. júla 2016

FIRST SHOT FROM MY PENJING HEAVEN


Last week I moved to my grandparents house that I renovated and this is the first pic of some of my yamadori trees on their new spots. I am going to build the stands later on when I will have some presentable trees in nice pots.
Here you can see recently styled last year´s yamadori spruce and 2 pines and a hawthorn collected this spring.
There is gonna be video in few weeks when I put some finishing touches on the house and gate and I will show you the whole place with all my trees :)

SK:

Prvá fotka z môjho Penjingového raja

Minulý týždeň som sa presťahoval do domu starých rodičov, ktorý som zrenovoval a tu je prvá fotka zopár yamadori stromov na ich nových miestach.
Neskôr, keď budem mať nejaké stromy na prezentovanie tam postavím riadne podstavce.
Na tomto zábere je nedávno tvarovaný minuloročný yamadori smrek, a dve borovice a hloh kopané túto jar.
O pár týždňov zverejním video a ukážem vám, ako to tam vyzerá celé a všetky moje stromčeky :)




Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára

penjing

penjing