piatok 1. februára 2019

ELMS ON A ROCK

I wanted to try something new for my next penjing so I decided to make some rock out of a building block and make a Water and land penjing with chinese elms planted on a main rock island.

I found an old Ytong building block in our shed and made a rough outline with a hammer and a chisel.


Then I carved the details with a Dremel rotary tool.

After that I "painted" it with frost resistant flexible cement glue intended for gluing these building blocks together.



Then I used water based paints (light brown, dark brown and black) and stained the rocks after glue dried. (Paints are general paints for metals, wood and concrete going by the brand Balacryl here in Slovakia).

I ordered 5 chinese elms and started with assembling them on the rock.


And here is how it looks like after completion.







2 komentáre:

  1. krasne bonzaje, si sikovny pes-tovateľ :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Ďakujem :) Napadlo ma tiež rozložiť tvoje meno spôsobom akým si rozdelil pestovateľa, ale nevyzeralo by to dobre :D

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

penjing

penjing