štvrtok 21. februára 2019

New Penjing with buxus sempervirens gardendori

My new landscape with buxus sempervirens, collected from my parent´s garden 3 years ago. It grew there for some 20 years. I started to carve it last year and finished today. After carving I lifted it out of the training container and placed on a slab. No messing with the roots at all. I am not going to style the foliage any more as I want it to look like a wild burned tree with bursts of foliage here and there on mostly dead trunk.



2 komentáre:

  1. Interesting project pleasing my soul.

    Not so much fond of the zeolithe leaking from the moss and the whitish pebble. But that's me. Always having some bugs...

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Thanx for the helpful comments Vladimír.
    Zeolite area under the dead roots of a burned tree looks really clean compared to surrounding landscape and I intended to make it more dark, but I will probably replace it with KETO or some soil altogether. Very good point! And the pebble might be removed too, I left it there cause I want to make foliage bursts very random. But it might go eventually.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

penjing

penjing