štvrtok 4. mája 2017

WISTERIA AIRLAYER IN BLOOM

I did some carving on this one in february, my second carving attempt,and after removing rotting wood in touch with substrate I treated the deadwood with the fungicide coat that soaked into the wood. After it dried out I painted a coat of "Ship warnish" onto it - our substitute for wood hardener. I am happy with the results (not with carving - I got a lot to learn yet) wisteria survived it, deadwood is hard as a rock and the plant is sportingsome nice of flowers.

SK:

Potopenec wistérie v kvete

Na tejto rastline som koncom februára skúšal druhýkrát frézovať. Po odstránení hnijúceho dreva ktoré bolo v styku so substrátom som na drevo pod tým naniesol nasiakavý fungicídny prípravok a keď vyschol, natrel som ho lodným lakom. Až na to frézkovanie som s výsledkom spokojný, wistéria prežila, drevo je tvrdé ako skala a rastlina pekne zakvitla.






And this was my first carving attempt - chinese elm from penjing number 3 - the right front branch died after I used firelighter to burn the threads of the carved wood and burned all of the buds on it I guess  - I don´t have the proper torch ... but it was stupid anyway...I should have figured out other way to do it.
Now I have to build some proper crown on it.


SK:

A tu je môj prvý pokus o frézovanie - čínsky brest z penjingu číslo 3.
Predná pravá vetva odišla asi po tom čo som zapaľovačom opaľoval mrtve drevo pod ňou a asi spálil všetky puky.
Nemám poriadný horák - ale bola to hlúposť robiť to takto aj tak.....
Teraz musím stromčeku vybudovať poriadnu korunu.




Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára

penjing

penjing